dbyhundred makes public sector geographic information more available, more useful and more usable.
With years of innovation and project management experience with National Mapping Agencies and the supply chain that delivers location services, dbyhundred now creates, consults and innovates to make traditional sources of mapping data more accessible. All our work is about unlocking the huge potential for location data in every area of media and digital content.
We may be young (established at the start of 2009) but our involvement is already deep and varied. Views and News are regularly updated on our Blog.
In our latest project we are developing SplashMapsTM; Maps for the real outdoors.
Open Data is a revalation for new geo-product concepts. There’s huge potential in matching the cartography to the use as the response to our prototypes prove!
On-going projects, such as EasyGeoCloud, address Location Information issues using cloud resources and open source software.
dbyhundred offers a full management process for collaborations. We will help you find the right funding and the best partners to work with. We can also optimise your team for powerful performance in collaborations. dbyhundred;
- carries out market research for companies entering the pan-European navigation service sector.
- offers bid management and projet management services and is strongly experienced in setting up European collaborations in European FP7 and CIP programmes and the TSB programmes in the UK. Our latest bid success was winning a Euro 14M bid for client EuroGeographics.
- Offers imaginative courses that enhance your team performance including Creative Problem Solving, Performance Building and Adopting Agile Approaches in project management
- advises on location data and services based on a wealth of experience and our extensive network of associates. Read our publications!
- offers contract expertise if you need to set up GI web services.
We project manage and administer collaborative projects, and recently we have involved with one
of the biggest ones.
On behalf of our client, EuroGeographics, an association of the National Mapping and Cadastral agencies, we project managed the award winning “ESDIN” project. Together with 12 of the official national mapping organisations of Europe plus commercial developers and academics we built the foundations of a European Location Framework. A European Spatial Data Infrastructure built from all the National ones. See testimonials from our wide network of academics, associations, government agencies and commercial organisations in the European Location sector.
Phone: +44 (0) 7876 390 656